Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Question to those who has passed 70-431 exam

Question to those who has passed 70-431 exam

Pedestrian Ooi

In case of simulation question in Transact-SQL,
is there a requirement to use proper letter case
convention in T-SQL command and keyword. For instance,
"CREATE DATABASE Sales..." (where all caps must be
used in CREATE DATABASE) in order to pass the exam?

Is there anyone who passed the exam without using
the letter case convention?

Thanks in advance...

--
Regards,
Pedestrian

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

That is not required of SQL, so I don't see why it would be required for the
exam, but I could be wrong.

AFAIK, showing the KEYWORDS in all caps is to help you (and your peer
programmers) determine what is (and is not) a variable part of the SQL
Statement.

--
CertGuard

"Pedestrian Ooi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In case of simulation question in Transact-SQL,
> is there a requirement to use proper letter case
> convention in T-SQL command and keyword. For instance,
> "CREATE DATABASE Sales..." (where all caps must be
> used in CREATE DATABASE) in order to pass the exam?
>
> Is there anyone who passed the exam without using
> the letter case convention?
>
> Thanks in advance...
>
> --
> Regards,
> Pedestrian

Pedestrian Ooi

Thanks for your advice.
--
Regards,
Pedestrian

"Robert Williams [CertGuard]" wrote:

> That is not required of SQL, so I don't see why it would be required for the
> exam, but I could be wrong.
>
> AFAIK, showing the KEYWORDS in all caps is to help you (and your peer
> programmers) determine what is (and is not) a variable part of the SQL
> Statement.
>
> --
> CertGuard
>
> "Pedestrian Ooi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > In case of simulation question in Transact-SQL,
> > is there a requirement to use proper letter case
> > convention in T-SQL command and keyword. For instance,
> > "CREATE DATABASE Sales..." (where all caps must be
> > used in CREATE DATABASE) in order to pass the exam?
> >
> > Is there anyone who passed the exam without using
> > the letter case convention?
> >
> > Thanks in advance...
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Pedestrian

Problem when opening Accsess files

Dear Friend
Yes I have passed the Exam and the semulation were tricky yes
But for your question
No
There is no need to use Case-Sensitive in reply

But here is a guide when using the semulation part :
The semulation part will not work in some places , you will try to open some
windows and it won't open .. so you will know that what you are thinking in
is not right .
and you must try to think in someplace else.

I wish you all luck

Yours
Said Fawzy
Egypt