Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > HELP Microsoft Partnership

HELP Microsoft Partnership

ChigbuaUmuenu

My MCP ID is associated with a Microsoft Partner I was working with before
now. I am now working with another microsoft partner who wants to move from
its current partner level to a higher one.
However, I am unable to associate my MCP ID with the Company's partnership
due to the fact that it is associated with another partner.

My question is:
How do I dissociate my MCP ID with my former employer so I could associate
it with my present employer.

I will be glad with your help.

Thank you
--
Okoronkwo Chinedu
Crazy About Learning

Jan Eliasen

On Thu, 24 May 2007 06:57:02 -0700, ChigbuaUmuenu
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>My MCP ID is associated with a Microsoft Partner I was working with before
>now. I am now working with another microsoft partner who wants to move from
>its current partner level to a higher one.
>However, I am unable to associate my MCP ID with the Company's partnership
>due to the fact that it is associated with another partner.
>
>My question is:
>How do I dissociate my MCP ID with my former employer so I could associate
>it with my present employer.

As I recall it, on the partner site, you can choose that your mcp id
shouldn't be associated with any partner. Do that. Then, after that,
try associating it to the new partner?

--
eliasen, representing himself and not the company he works for.

Private blog: http://blog.eliasen.dk

Private email: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Billy Bernard

you can go to :
https://partners.microsoft.com/partn...ionSearch.aspx
and select your new organization

you can then go to :
https://partners.microsoft.com/partn...ome.aspx?tab=1
and choose the new organization in the Change MCP Association... list and
confirm association

hope it can help
thx bye
Bill