Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > 70-620 vs 70-624

70-620 vs 70-624

jobski

Hi There,

Apoligies if this has been asked already but new to the site,

I am looking into taking either the 70-260 or 70-624 ,
I see the 624 has the office 2007 to learn as well,

Could someone tell me if this makes for a much longer study period and is
the 624 exam harder to pass?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this query.

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard]

"jobski" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi There,
>
> Apoligies if this has been asked already but new to the site,
>
> I am looking into taking either the 70-260 or 70-624 ,
> I see the 624 has the office 2007 to learn as well,
>
> Could someone tell me if this makes for a much longer study period and
> is
> the 624 exam harder to pass?
>
> Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this query.

The 70-624 deals with the deployment of Windows Vista and Office 2007.
More information can be found at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-624.mspx. Keep in mind, this
is not the equivalent of the MCDST's 70-272. The 70-624 deals IN-DEPTH
with deployment. And it is not as easy as it sounds.
--
Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

Lukas Beeler

* jobski <(E-Mail Removed)>:
> I am looking into taking either the 70-260 or 70-624 ,

The 70-620 is _extremely_ easy. If you've been using Vista for a
few months, you won't have any problems with it.

The questions are trivia about built in applications, no real
debugging stuff, and no corporate networking stuff.

--
Read my blog at http://projectdream.org

Montreal MCT

As Michael said there is a huge difference. 70-624 is what we call the 'BDD
Exam'. It is extremely in-depth, with knowledge of SMS, OSD, ImageX, and
Windows AIK required. In short order, if you are not an expert on these
deployment methods, don't take it.

I am assuming you have a coupon that is good for either or? Take 70-620.

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "jobski" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Hi There,
>>
>> Apoligies if this has been asked already but new to the site,
>>
>> I am looking into taking either the 70-260 or 70-624 ,
>> I see the 624 has the office 2007 to learn as well,
>>
>> Could someone tell me if this makes for a much longer study period and
>> is
>> the 624 exam harder to pass?
>>
>> Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this query.

> The 70-624 deals with the deployment of Windows Vista and Office 2007.
> More information can be found at
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-624.mspx. Keep in mind, this is
> not the equivalent of the MCDST's 70-272. The 70-624 deals IN-DEPTH with
> deployment. And it is not as easy as it sounds.
> --
> Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
> CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

jobski

That's great, just what I needed to know,

many thanks everyone for your advice. 70-260 it is then.