Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > MCTS and MCP status in the Microsoft Partner Program

MCTS and MCP status in the Microsoft Partner Program

Lukas Beeler

Hi,

One of my subordinates recently completed (and passed) 70-620 two
weeks ago.

He didn't receive an e-mail from microsoft with an MCP id (like i
did, a few years back), which makes sense because the 70-620 is
one of the new MCTS exams.

Now, my problem is as follows:

Do people with MCTS exams not have any access to
https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/?

Do people with MCTS not count as "certified personal" (as this
requires an MCP ID).

Is there anything i need to do?

--
Read my blog at http://projectdream.org

Wayne Anderson

I Completed an MCTS exam this morning. My score report printed similar to
the MCSE reports. I have not completed the vista or development MCTS exams
so I am unsure what to tell you there. My personal report included my MCP
id. Ask to see the score report. Look at the score report for an associated
ID.

If you check back in about 3 business days, I can tell you whether my MCTS
shows up on my partner site credentials.
--
Wayne Anderson

* Lukas Beeler <(E-Mail Removed)>:
> Do people with MCTS not count as "certified personal" (as this
> requires an MCP ID).

Looks like Pearson Vue screwed this one up - he called them, got
his MCP id, then called the Microsoft RSC, got his activation
key, and now has access to the MCP page.

It's interesting to see that if you are an MCTS, you're also
automatically an MC. (70-620 as the only exam).

--
Read my blog at http://projectdream.org