Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > User Authentication

User Authentication

BuRinger7a

Our VPN clients go to a whole different network when they dial in. Through
our security event logs located on our DC's, I see they authenticate to our
network after they load their network drives by double clicking on their
batch file. I see the logs also appear when they access the internet. When
they vpn, the logs do not appear if they change their passwords or access
their mail through Lotus notes. I am curious to know why they authenticate
when they load their drives and when they access the internet but not when
they access their mail or change their network password.

Thanks for the help