Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > 70-446 Beta Test Results

70-446 Beta Test Results

jjrs79

I took the 70-446 beta test the first week of January, I haven't receive the
results yet. Could anyone else that took the test let me know if these were
already released?

Marek Chmel

Hi,

i have also taken this beta, you can find results on vue web pages, if
you are using vue or on prometric repsectively.

i have also received them by regular mail few weeks ago.

Marek
> I took the 70-446 beta test the first week of January, I haven't receive the
> results yet. Could anyone else that took the test let me know if these were
> already released?

jjrs79

Thank you!

I went to Prometric website and I found it on my history (I passed btw). Did
you get any important material by regular mail?, I never received anything so
I don't know if I can request that again...

I'm planning on going for the 70-445 so I can get the MCITP and MCTS all at
once.

Thanks again,
Jimmy

"Marek Chmel" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i have also taken this beta, you can find results on vue web pages, if
> you are using vue or on prometric repsectively.
>
> i have also received them by regular mail few weeks ago.
>
> Marek
> > I took the 70-446 beta test the first week of January, I haven't receive the
> > results yet. Could anyone else that took the test let me know if these were
> > already released?

Marek Chmel

I didnt get anything important, just the printed results .... nothing
else, maybe some
thankouy for participation.

Marek