Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Exam format question

Exam format question

Cam V

I hope someone might be able to help me out with a potential “stupid”
question regarding 70-431. I’ve taken many Microsoft Business Solutions
exams, and simulations were not part of test format.

My question is the following:

To answer the simulation questions completely, do you have to close the
applications (set it back to the desktop) or does it matter?

So far no one has been able to give me a straight answer.
Cheers

LarryWestMCSD

Don't worry about it. When you take the exam, it will give you instructions
on how to close the simulation form. In most cases, there's a button that you
press to say that you have completed the simulation. If you don't press that
button, it will be marked as an incomplete question (even if it's correct),
and you will not be given credit for your answer.