Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Simulations Question

Simulations Question

Cam V

I hope someone might be able to help me out with a potential “stupid”
question regarding 70-431. I’ve taken many Microsoft Business Solutions
exams, and simulations were not part of test format.

My question is the following:

To answer the simulation questions completely, do you have to close the
applications (set it back to the desktop) or does it matter?

So far no one has been able to give me a straight answer.

Cheers

Back Annotation simulations rajan VHDL 4 08-10-2004 07:57 AM
"Real" Simulations? Jay Davis VHDL 8 11-25-2003 05:37 PM
Lab simulations problem Alejandro Pazos Microsoft Certification 0 09-03-2003 02:08 PM
Long simulations Pedro Claro VHDL 0 08-13-2003 02:59 PM
DSP simulations Willem Oosthuizen VHDL 1 06-25-2003 03:37 PM

Advertisments