Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > 70-445

70-445

Denver

Hi

I beleive these exams came out last week (2nd March 07)

Did they actually come out? Has anyone taken them yet, can anyone
recommend any books

I will also be doing 70-446 and help or advice

Thanks

Denver

howard dierking [MSFT]

The exams are out. There are TKs in development as I understand it, but they
won't be out for a while yet. I am actually preparing for 445 myself and am
using the following books.

http://www.amazon.com/Data-Warehouse...3490784&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/Data-Warehouse...3490784&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Serv...3490810&sr=1-1

I know that the MS Press SSIS book just came out - don't have that one yet
but it's on my list.

--
Howard Dierking
Product Planner, Developer and Database Certifications

"Denver" wrote:

> Hi
>
> I beleive these exams came out last week (2nd March 07)
>
> Did they actually come out? Has anyone taken them yet, can anyone
> recommend any books
>
> I will also be doing 70-446 and help or advice
>
> Thanks
>
> Denver

moni

"howard dierking [MSFT]" wrote:

> The exams are out. There are TKs in development as I understand it, but they
> won't be out for a while yet. I am actually preparing for 445 myself and am
> using the following books.
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Data-Warehouse...3490784&sr=8-1
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Data-Warehouse...3490784&sr=8-1
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Serv...3490810&sr=1-1
>
> I know that the MS Press SSIS book just came out - don't have that one yet
> but it's on my list.
>
> --
> Howard Dierking
> Product Planner, Developer and Database Certifications
> Microsoft Learning
>

> "Denver" wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > I beleive these exams came out last week (2nd March 07)
> >
> > Did they actually come out? Has anyone taken them yet, can anyone
> > recommend any books
> >
> > I will also be doing 70-446 and help or advice
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Denver
> >
> > i also register for 70-445 exam

preparing for that and will go for exam in next 15 days
monika