Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Results from beta exams 70-445 and 70-446?

Results from beta exams 70-445 and 70-446?

mrdenny

Does any one know when the results for beta exams 70-445 and 70-446 will be
available? It's been quite a while without any info about the results.
--
Denny
MCSA (2003) / MCDBA (SQL 2000)

marodrigo

yes.. long time.. what is going out there with 70-445??

I read somewhere that the official exam will be available tomorrow, but what
is happening? The beta results were about to be ready 8 weeks after the end
of the beta period (last week of december or something)

forgotten regards =)

"mrdenny" wrote:

> Does any one know when the results for beta exams 70-445 and 70-446 will be
> available? It's been quite a while without any info about the results.
> --
> Denny
> MCSA (2003) / MCDBA (SQL 2000)
> MCTS (SQL 2005 / Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0: Configuration /
> Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007: Configuration)
> MCITP (dbadmin, dbdev)

mrdenny

I actually emailed the MCP folks directly and they told me that all the
results are being discarded. We are all supose to be contacted directly and
asked to retake the exams.
--

"marodrigo" wrote:

> yes.. long time.. what is going out there with 70-445??
>
> I read somewhere that the official exam will be available tomorrow, but what
> is happening? The beta results were about to be ready 8 weeks after the end
> of the beta period (last week of december or something)
>
> forgotten regards =)
>
> "mrdenny" wrote:
>
> > Does any one know when the results for beta exams 70-445 and 70-446 will be
> > available? It's been quite a while without any info about the results.
> > --
> > Denny
> > MCSA (2003) / MCDBA (SQL 2000)
> > MCTS (SQL 2005 / Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0: Configuration /
> > Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007: Configuration)
> > MCITP (dbadmin, dbdev)

VB

I received yesterday a mail with information that I had passed 70-445, so I
hope your information is not true

regards,

VB

"mrdenny" wrote:

> I actually emailed the MCP folks directly and they told me that all the
> results are being discarded. We are all supose to be contacted directly and
> asked to retake the exams.
> --
> Denny
> MCSA (2003) / MCDBA (SQL 2000)
> MCTS (SQL 2005 / Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0: Configuration /
> Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007: Configuration)
> MCITP (dbadmin, dbdev)
>

> "marodrigo" wrote:
>
> > yes.. long time.. what is going out there with 70-445??
> >
> > I read somewhere that the official exam will be available tomorrow, but what
> > is happening? The beta results were about to be ready 8 weeks after the end
> > of the beta period (last week of december or something)
> >
> > forgotten regards =)
> >
> > "mrdenny" wrote:
> >
> > > Does any one know when the results for beta exams 70-445 and 70-446 will be
> > > available? It's been quite a while without any info about the results.
> > > --
> > > Denny
> > > MCSA (2003) / MCDBA (SQL 2000)
> > > MCTS (SQL 2005 / Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0: Configuration /
> > > Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007: Configuration)
> > > MCITP (dbadmin, dbdev)

mrdenny

It appears that it's not. Just today I saw a pass for 446 on my transcript.
The letters and emails seam to be slow for some of these passes. I see a
fail on vue.com for the 445 so I guess I'll have to retake that one.