Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > What are the details in actual Transcript? for MCTS

What are the details in actual Transcript? for MCTS

hir mcts

I am a new MCP.
I Passed MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Web Applications
70-536 and 70-528 exams at a Prometric Centre. I have applied for welcome
kit which should come shortly. While exam we choose 'code language' for the
question to be asked in what language? I had chosen visual c#. My transcript
on web does not show that i had chosen c#. I need to show someone about my
proficiency in visual c#. Does actual transcript show 'code language' ? How
can i prove that i had selected c#?

LarryWestMCSD

Apparently you can't - they will have to take your word for it.
This was one of the advantages of the old system.
Although the questions were the same for 70-305 and 70-315, for example
(that's why they won't let you take both), you could show that you did the
exam in VB .NET or C#. The new transcripts don't show that.

If you want Microsoft to change this (or anything else for that matter),
they have an email: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

One option, if you don't want to take 70-315, 70-316, and/or 70-320, to show
your C# proficiency, would be to take a Brainbench test.
Just be aware that some people do not accept Brainbench since the exams are
not proctored -- If you are fast enough you can "google" for the answers.