Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > RE: Question about 70-431 exam

RE: Question about 70-431 exam

japac74

I did this exam a week ago, pass mark is the usual 700, had 62 questions and
12 simulation questions.

"Alan" wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Any one knows how many scores I need to pass the 70-431 exam? How long time
> period of the exam.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alan

Casper

Hi,

Can anyone tel me what simulation questions are? and 62 + 12 questions
meaning 74 or just 62 in all?

Thanks
--
Casper (The Friendly Ghost)

"japac74" wrote:

> I did this exam a week ago, pass mark is the usual 700, had 62 questions and
> 12 simulation questions.
>
> "Alan" wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Any one knows how many scores I need to pass the 70-431 exam? How long time
> > period of the exam.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Alan

Casper