Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Passed MCP (70-315)

Passed MCP (70-315)

Rajesh

Hi,
I recently earned my MCP (70-315) and am now planning to upgrade myself to
..NET 2.0 (VS.NET 2005).

What certification should I go for now and what are the books available
which will help me get that certification. Shall I get any benefit from my
MCP certification in earning the next level exam related to .NET 2.0.

Thanks in advance.

Joel

There is an upgrade exam to .net 2.0, see www.microsoft.com/learning
It is recommended that you upgrade to .net 2.0 as it has a lot of features
added from 1.1

try working with it for a while and you will sure notice the improvements

MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
Just passed my first MCP Chris Steels Microsoft Certification 6 12-16-2006 08:56 PM
passed my mcp and Spadger MCSE 24 02-24-2005 05:31 PM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM
just passed 2 MCP Exams Mlody MCSE 17 01-30-2004 09:53 PM

Advertisments