Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Client credentials problem

Client credentials problem

aspnet

Hi,

We are facing a problem with CredentialCache. We have an
ASP.NET website running under integrated windows
authentication. We have another website which has an ASP
(not ASP.net) page, and this website is also running under
windows authentication.

we are using the HttpWebRequest method to make a request
to this ASP page (this asp will return an xml), and we use
the CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials to set the request
credentials. When we try to retreive the remote user name,
I am getting a zero length string? Any ideas?

thanks in advance.