Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Re: Is Training Kit really enough?

Re: Is Training Kit really enough?

Vilsad P P

70-536 will give you MCP nad the Self Paced Training kit is enough
"Parag" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey Guys,
> Congrats to all those new MCTS professionals!!
>
> One of the participant has written that the MCTS-70-536 MS training Kit is
> sufficient to clear that exam. is that really so?
>
> Also, if I clear 70-536 would it give me MCP status?
>
> Thanx and Regards,
> Parag

Willy David Jr

In my part, I passed the exam (70-536) using the training kits and other
related ebooks and books related to programming (C#.NET). And also play
around by applying what you have learned in your training kits by doing some
projects and testing.

From your second question, yes it will credit and give you a MCP status.
Good luck!

--
4th Year Bachelor of Technology Major in Information Technology-
Technological University of the Philippines

Software Engineering Technologists