Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > RE: 70-431 exam preparation guide

RE: 70-431 exam preparation guide

Khaled Adam

hi Syed
send your email and i'll send the exam for you
regards
Adam

"Syed Moinuddin" wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> Can anyone who can give the free test papers or link to study about SQL
> Server 2005 exam.I am new to SQL Server please help... to pass this exam
>
> Thanks,
>
> Syed MOin

Syed Moinuddin

Thanks for support and sorry for the late update
my email is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) hope to get much enough information to pass
this exam from you...

Thanks again waiting for docs from u

SyedMoin

"Khaled Adam" wrote:

> hi Syed
> send your email and i'll send the exam for you
> regards
> Adam
>
> "Syed Moinuddin" wrote:
>
> > Hello everybody,
> >
> > Can anyone who can give the free test papers or link to study about SQL
> > Server 2005 exam.I am new to SQL Server please help... to pass this exam
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Syed MOin

Jonathan Roberts

I would recommend that you buy a copy of the Exam Cram 2 book for
70-431. Also, I would recommend focusing on the new features of 2005
over 2000.

Jonathan

Jonathan Roberts

Satya wrote:
> Jonathan can you recommend any book focusing on the Feature diffrences of
> 2000 - 2005
>
> "Jonathan Roberts" wrote:
>
>> I would recommend that you buy a copy of the Exam Cram 2 book for
>> 70-431. Also, I would recommend focusing on the new features of 2005
>> over 2000.
>>
>> Jonathan

I'm afraid I cannot. I would review the exam objectives and study hard
the new ones (service broker, for example).

john

kindly mail me free test please
My email is (E-Mail Removed)

"Khaled Adam" wrote:

> hi Syed
> send your email and i'll send the exam for you
> regards
> Adam
>
> "Syed Moinuddin" wrote:
>
> > Hello everybody,
> >
> > Can anyone who can give the free test papers or link to study about SQL
> > Server 2005 exam.I am new to SQL Server please help... to pass this exam
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Syed MOin

Soraya

"Jonathan Roberts" wrote:

> I would recommend that you buy a copy of the Exam Cram 2 book for
> 70-431. Also, I would recommend focusing on the new features of 2005
> over 2000.
>
> Jonathan

Where can i find an example of a simulation question that the exam includes ?