Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Project Help!

Project Help!

irfi irfi is offline
Junior Member

hello,i m a telecommunications eng student.I made a project "computer controlled car using parallel port through c lang".Now i want to control this car from internet...
I can design transmitter and receiver as well,bt i have no idea how to send a signal from webcite and at what frequency it will received.
Can anyone guide me??