Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > And now from the land of the Kyoto Agreement comes....

And now from the land of the Kyoto Agreement comes....

Aardvark

.... the following:

<http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/02...t_translation/

Cat among the pigeons time, eh?

Father Jack

Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> ... the following:
>
> <http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/02...t_translation/
>>

> Cat among the pigeons time, eh?

They're all wrong!

There are only two things which are contributing to climate change, and
that's the significant increase in cows worldwide in the past >100 years and
their 'wind' problem... and the Sun's increase in heat given off, due to go
super nova in <looks at watch> two years March 13th at 14:56 hrs precisely.

--
feck

catchme

Aardvark wrote:
> ... the following:
>
> <http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/02...t_translation/
>
> Cat among the pigeons time, eh?

fundamentally flawed, the report would argue that enviromental pollution
does not exist, and in any case unharmful.
Thus I will stick to the science that takes into consideration pollution
as harmful to the general population, and to what extent.

DNA

Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> ... the following:
>
> <http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/02...t_translation/
>>

> Cat among the pigeons time, eh?

People don't care about any of it because the disasterous effects if nothing
is done, if to be believe, is not effecting them right now, and until it
does, the human brain is unable to comprehend or even act responsibley,
whatever that means.

The people are interested in only the here and now, and right now they don;t
care about anything but themselves - wait, that's human nature!

So, how do we change 'human nature'?

攸hw不f

In message <gollir$fme$(E-Mail Removed)>, "DNA" wrote:
> Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > ... the following:
> >
> > <http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/02...t_translation/
> >>

> > Cat among the pigeons time, eh?

> People don't care about any of it because the disasterous effects if
> nothing
> is done, if to be believe, is not effecting them right now, and until it
> does, the human brain is unable to comprehend or even act responsibley,
> whatever that means.
>
> The people are interested in only the here and now, and right now they
> don;t
> care about anything but themselves - wait, that's human nature!
>
> So, how do we change 'human nature'?

For insights into this topic g00gle "crisis management".

FYI

-James Madison

DNA

攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> In message <gollir$fme$(E-Mail Removed)>, "DNA" wrote:
>> Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> ... the following:
>>>
>>> <http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/02...t_translation/
>>>>

>>> Cat among the pigeons time, eh?

>> People don't care about any of it because the disasterous effects if
>> nothing
>> is done, if to be believe, is not effecting them right now, and
>> until it does, the human brain is unable to comprehend or even act
>> responsibley, whatever that means.
>>
>> The people are interested in only the here and now, and right now
>> they don;t
>> care about anything but themselves - wait, that's human nature!
>>
>> So, how do we change 'human nature'?
>>

> For insights into this topic g00gle "crisis management".

Indeed.

> FYI

Ta.

JIM

"攸hw不f" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gomsst$m71$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In message <gollir$fme$(E-Mail Removed)>, "DNA" wrote:
>> Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> > ... the following:
>> >
>> > <http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/02...t_translation/
>> >>

>> > Cat among the pigeons time, eh?

>> People don't care about any of it because the disasterous effects if
>> nothing
>> is done, if to be believe, is not effecting them right now, and until it
>> does, the human brain is unable to comprehend or even act responsibley,
>> whatever that means.
>>
>> The people are interested in only the here and now, and right now they
>> don;t
>> care about anything but themselves - wait, that's human nature!
>>
>> So, how do we change 'human nature'?
>>

> For insights into this topic g00gle "crisis management".
>
> FYI
>

> --
> "I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the
> people
> by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and
> sudden usurpations.... The means of defense against foreign danger
> historically
> have become the instruments of tyranny at home."
> -James Madison

JIM

aa