Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > VPN Fullmesh Master site?

VPN Fullmesh Master site?

[FX] Tarandeep singh

When we have a full-mesh configuration in our network with all sites
using VRFs, do we have anything called as Master site? In hub and
spoke this is valid, but is there something similar in full-mesh.
Somebody told me it exists, but I never read it anywhere.