Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > How To Get Valuable Microsoft Certification Studing Materials ForCertification exams

How To Get Valuable Microsoft Certification Studing Materials ForCertification exams

pass4surenl1

Hello, i am a Microsoft software project developer serving in a
software company in Seattle. I have a "Microsoft Certified Application
Developer" certification title as well. But among furious competition
within softwear industry, i decided to promote my career path with
getting a "Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer" certification
title to keep well with my job.

But preparing for the requird exmas Microsoft 70-551 and Microsoft
70-552 is diffcult to me.I could't find enough valuable studing
materials and test questions. Additionly, i have no enough time also.
My required exams is here:

* Exam 70-551: UPGRADE: MCAD Skills to MCPD: Web Developer by Using
the Microsoft .NET Framework
* Exam 70-552: UPGRADE: MCAD Skills to MCPD: Windows Developer by
Using the Microsoft .NET Framework

So,in order to pass my exams, i decide to buy some braindumps and exam
questions and answers on the internet.

I came across http://www.pass4sure.nl/Microsoft/index.html and i want
to know is this web's product can hlep me with my exams
preprtion? Thay say their Microsoft Questions and Answers are
developed to the top quality while with least quantities. They say
they also keep updates and remove all their products out of dated.
They even say that they guarantee that I will pass my exam 100%, and
with a high score. They guarantees a full refund if I fail in my
examination. So this is a risk free shopping experience. They bears
all the risks for me! Save my time, save my energy and save my money
while at the same time guarantee my success in my 70-551 and 70-552
testing passing.

If you have other valuable online studing materials, please share with
me!

Waiting for your reply to my questions. Thanks!

GeT CerTiFieD

Hi there...

Hope you will be doing fine. Actually, we offer services regarding
Testing of Certification of Microsoft, CISCO, ORACLE, CompTia (A+),
MacroMedia, CheckPoint, and many other Certification.

Abt its details..We have our own Testing Centers....U just have to
send us ur detials..that is ur name, address, phone ..etc.and we will
register the exam for U inthe Testing Center....and finish the exam
and pass it and U will get the certification....

So if you or any one else interesed in getting any Certification..we
can help u getting it, as for HOW, its like this:

This is a great opportunity for those who want to get certified in
microsoft certifications.

No need of cbt, exam guides and transcenders anymore We assure u 100%
sucess in Microsoft Certifications with money back guarantee, Now you
don't have to give papers by yourself anymore.we will clear your
online papers ourself you only have to provide us your name, address
(for certification kit), tel no, mcp id (if any), than in a week u
will see your exam result on microsoft's website.i.e www.microsoft.com/mcp..
You could also verify your result on VUE website i.e www.vue.com/authenticate
as soon as your paper is cleared..

For Each paper of Microsoft (MCSE2000, MCSD, MCDBA, MCAD, MCSD.NET,)
we are charging USD 350$ only, We are offering special discount for
those who are interested in giving full track..

We are also offering other certifications like CCNA, CCNP, CCIE
(Written & LaB), A+, Network+, SUN Java, Adobe, HP, Nortel, Juniper,
Corel, Macromedia & alot more on low prices..

Now u may be thinking that what happened if u fail u have to do
nothing we will bear the exam cost & give u the score sheet . You may
be thinking about our geniunity that your score sheet will be real and
your exam is conducted actually.

So no problem...as u know that Sylvan Prometric & PearsonVUE have
their own Secure sites & every marksheet contains a Registration &
Validation no. using that u can authenticate yourself on these Secure
sites. There u will find ur name & exam details u have given. If u
have provided a real email address then u will be notified by
PearsonVUE or Sylvan or the company whose exam u have given( like
Microsoft , Cisco ).

Abt the Location of Testing Center...I think...dat is not dat
important...Ur exam can be done in any part of the world....no matter
whereever u r in the world.....

This is the Plus point anyone have.....to get Certified from
us......dat.....it is not atall written the Certificate of any
Certification...from where the exam is done..and no one can
check..from where the exam is done..so u dont have to worry abt
dat....

All queries are kept in secret. Success is guaranteed..Reply to this
email with confidence.

Plz...Don’t take it as an ordinary email.. There are number of people
who get certified by us and are working on key posts in the market
leading companies..So if you are interested than you could either call
or chat with us..We will please to help you..

Thanx & Bye

On Feb 26, 11:05*am, pass4surenl1 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello, i am a Microsoft software project developer serving in a
> software company in Seattle. I have a "Microsoft Certified Application
> Developer" certification title as well. But among furious competition
> within softwear industry, i decided to promote my career path with
> getting a "Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer" certification
> title to keep well with my job.
>
> But preparing for the requird exmas Microsoft 70-551 and Microsoft
> 70-552 is diffcult to me.I could't find enough valuable studing
> materials and test questions. Additionly, i have no enough time also.
> My required exams is here:
>
> * Exam 70-551: UPGRADE: MCAD Skills to MCPD: Web Developer by Using
> the Microsoft .NET Framework
> * Exam 70-552: UPGRADE: MCAD Skills to MCPD: Windows Developer by
> Using the Microsoft .NET Framework
>
> So,in order to pass my exams, i decide to buy some braindumps and exam
> questions and answers on the internet.
>
> I came acrosshttp://www.pass4sure.nl/Microsoft/index.htmland i want
> to know is this web's product can hlep me with my exams
> preprtion? Thay say their Microsoft Questions and Answers are
> developed to the top quality while with least quantities. They say
> they also keep updates and remove all their products out of dated.
> They even say that they guarantee that I will pass my exam 100%, and
> with a high score. They guarantees a full refund if I fail in my
> examination. So this is a risk free shopping experience. They bears
> all the risks for me! Save my time, save my energy and save my money
> while at the same time guarantee my success in my 70-551 and 70-552
> testing passing.
>
> If you have other valuable online studing materials, please share with
> me!
>
> Waiting for your reply to my questions. Thanks!

Kline Sphere

tool

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 08:09:20 -0800 (PST), GeT CerTiFieD
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> I came acrosshttp://www.pass4sure.nl/Microsoft/index.htmland i want
>> to know is this web's product can hlep me with my exams
>> preprtion? Thay say their Microsoft Questions and Answers are
>> developed to the top quality while with least quantities. They say
>> they also keep updates and remove all their products out of dated.
>> They even say that they guarantee that I will pass my exam 100%, and
>> with a high score. They guarantees a full refund if I fail in my
>> examination. So this is a risk free shopping experience. They bears
>> all the risks for me! Save my time, save my energy and save my money
>> while at the same time guarantee my success in my 70-551 and 70-552
>> testing passing.
>>
>> If you have other valuable online studing materials, please share with
>> me!
>>
>> Waiting for your reply to my questions. Thanks!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Frisbee®

Kline Sphere wrote:
> tool

Reported tool. Dang I sure had to hit "ignore" in the spell checker a
helluva lot when I forwarded that post. Moran can't even spell, howzee
gonna get U certified?

TBone

And on the eigth day GeT CerTiFieD <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause
the electrons to come together and form the following words:

> Abt its details..We have our own Testing Centers....U just have to
> send us ur detials..that is ur name, address, phone ..etc.and we will
> register the exam for U inthe Testing Center....and finish the exam
> and pass it and U will get the certification....

If you charge $350, that is too much. For the best cheating information and
dumps, Tom Tips will set you up for free. Just email your information and
mcp id to tctips at microsoft.com and let him know you want to pass all
your exams.

-------

T-Bone