Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Laptop keyboard not working right

Laptop keyboard not working right

amboyle74 amboyle74 is offline
Junior Member

Some of the keys on our Dell laptop do not work corectly. All of the sudden, when some of the letters are pushed, numbers come up. Is this a virus? Has anyone seen this before?

MarkSatterfield MarkSatterfield is offline
Member
Location: Central Florida

You likely turned on the numeric keyboard. On my HP, it is turned on via <fn><end/num lk>.

Look on your keys, and you will likely notice a highlighted/superscripted number on the keys that are performing with this feature.

--Mark

http://www.marksatterfield.com