Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Could equal five years a click

Re: Could equal five years a click

hwf

WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
> "richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 09:58:14 -0500, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> alt.binaries.pictures.girls
>>>
>>> They are just getting OUT OF CONTROL now. They've become age-specific.
>>> That
>>> is, the most disgusting vulgarity you can imagine. I think it's a
>>> government
>>> sting.
>>>
>>> If you want to see the Garden of Eden I implore you do NOT click on any of
>>> the links! You could get five years in federal prison for each link you
>>> click.
>>>
>>> Whoever's doing this should be ashamed of themselves and if it is in fact
>>> the government all I can say is there are a LOT of complaints on file
>>> about
>>> this ****-stirring tactic of theirs.
>>>

>> Oh sorry Mr. Matlock didn't recognize you behind those dark glasses.
>>
>> You are just totally screwed in the head.
>> Currently, there are no laws that will put you in jail just for
>> clicking on a link.
>> I have been checking the group and have not seen one post you refer
>> to.
>> Most of the **** is pure spam with links to legal websites.

> Is that so? What do you cawl THIS, Richard?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/cch7by

An inconveinent truth?
Richy dosnet want to believe that he lives in a country with only the
*apperance* of freedom. Its a thin veneer to fool the sheeple.

The Ayn Rand quote applies here.
HTH

--
http://www.palindeception.com/