Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Are you totally content with your life?

Are you totally content with your life?

Aardvark

If you are, then your life is out of balance. Get yourself a problem or
two here:-

<http://www.needaproblem.com/en/>

Mara

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 12:45:40 GMT, Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>If you are, then your life is out of balance. Get yourself a problem or
>two here:-
>
><http://www.needaproblem.com/en/>

I like the idea, but why have to pay for problems when you can just help
yourself in real life?

--
"Every time I say something they find hard to hear, they chalk it up to my anger,
and never to their own fear." -- Ani DiFranco

Aardvark

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 07:33:13 -0600, Mara wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 12:45:40 GMT, Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>If you are, then your life is out of balance. Get yourself a problem or
>>two here:-
>>
>><http://www.needaproblem.com/en/>
>>

> I like the idea, but why have to pay for problems when you can just help
> yourself in real life?

My life's so perfect I'm really debating with myself how many problems I
actually need to buy to achieve the correct ying-yang balance.

§ñühw¤£f

Aardvark wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 07:33:13 -0600, Mara wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 12:45:40 GMT, Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> If you are, then your life is out of balance. Get yourself a problem or
>>> two here:-
>>>
>>> <http://www.needaproblem.com/en/>
>>>

>> I like the idea, but why have to pay for problems when you can just help
>> yourself in real life?
>>

> My life's so perfect I'm really debating with myself how many problems I
> actually need to buy to achieve the correct ying-yang balance.

Get type II diabetes...that'll do the trick.

--
http://www.palindeception.com/
http://palinpics4truth.blogspot.com

Mara

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 19:52:24 +0000 (UTC), Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 07:33:13 -0600, Mara wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 12:45:40 GMT, Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>If you are, then your life is out of balance. Get yourself a problem or
>>>two here:-
>>>
>>><http://www.needaproblem.com/en/>
>>>

>> I like the idea, but why have to pay for problems when you can just help
>> yourself in real life?
>>

>My life's so perfect I'm really debating with myself how many problems I
>actually need to buy to achieve the correct ying-yang balance.

Well, geez, don't *buy* any - you can have some of mine for free. One caveat
though - you have to take the lusers that come with them.

Heh.

--
<AB> . o O (Years from now, when the aliens are sifting through our
fossilized remnants, they're going to come to one inescapable

Aardvark

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:57:43 -0600, Mara wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 19:52:24 +0000 (UTC), Aardvark
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 07:33:13 -0600, Mara wrote:

>>> I like the idea, but why have to pay for problems when you can just
>>> help yourself in real life?
>>>

>>My life's so perfect I'm really debating with myself how many problems I
>>actually need to buy to achieve the correct ying-yang balance.
>>

> Well, geez, don't *buy* any - you can have some of mine for free. One
> caveat though - you have to take the lusers that come with them.
>
> Heh.

Well now I have a problem deciding whether or not to take you up on your
offer.

I'll get back to you, mmmmkay?

Aardvark

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:52:08 -0700, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

> Aardvark wrote:
>> On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 07:33:13 -0600, Mara wrote:

>>> I like the idea, but why have to pay for problems when you can just
>>> help yourself in real life?
>>>

>> My life's so perfect I'm really debating with myself how many problems
>> I actually need to buy to achieve the correct ying-yang balance.
>>

> Get type II diabetes...that'll do the trick.

Can't say I'm not tempted. Where could I buy some? Cheap.

Mara

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 01:37:47 GMT, Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:52:08 -0700, hwf wrote:
>
>> Aardvark wrote:

>>> My life's so perfect I'm really debating with myself how many problems
>>> I actually need to buy to achieve the correct ying-yang balance.
>>>

>> Get type II diabetes...that'll do the trick.

>Can't say I'm not tempted. Where could I buy some? Cheap.

Being at the extreme opposite end of the diabetes spectrum isn't bunches of fun,
either.

--

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 01:36:43 GMT, Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:57:43 -0600, Mara wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 19:52:24 +0000 (UTC), Aardvark
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

<snip>

>>>My life's so perfect I'm really debating with myself how many problems I
>>>actually need to buy to achieve the correct ying-yang balance.
>>>

>> Well, geez, don't *buy* any - you can have some of mine for free. One
>> caveat though - you have to take the lusers that come with them.
>>
>> Heh.

>Well now I have a problem deciding whether or not to take you up on your
>offer.

Silly person.

--

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:35:08 -0600, §ñühw€£f wrote:

> Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> pinched out a steaming pile
> of<Lnmpl.29480$(E-Mail Removed)2>:

> <(E-Mail Removed)>

> problem

> just

> problems
>>>>

>>> Get type II diabetes...that'll do the trick.

>>Can't say I'm not tempted. Where could I buy some? Cheap.
>>

> Change your diet and you'll have it...

Does that mean I'll have to stop eating exclusively McDonald's, Burger
King, KFC, Domino's offerings and takeaway kebabs after drinking the best
part of two gallons of beer? Hell,no! I'm not doin' that fer nobody.

> might take a little time but you
> can do it if you really try

I want a problem and I want one NOW!!!!!