Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: sign off

Re: sign off

Mr. Scooter

On , , Tue, 24 Feb 2009 19:26:54 +1300, sign off, Collector€NZ
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Okay as of Friday at Zero Hour (1630 hrs) I am off, gone unable to
>connect to a nntp server, (might give google groups a limited look).
>
>30 days ago I gave notice to the company that I was taking a months
>leave (of over 3 months available to me) now they are spitting the dummy
>a little, but I am still going. No Company Phone, No Company notebook
>with remote access, basically no Company, oh except for the car of course)
>
>Looking foward (yeah cue Tuis advert) to seeing what things are like
>when I get back. yep I am being covered (another Tuis Advert) so it
>could be real job justification when I get back.

Who are you?

---
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like weetbix.

EMB

Mr. Scooter wrote:
> Who are you?

He's the Collector. Resident of a Central North Island town, wrangler
of networks, observer of meteorology, critic of takeaway food, friend to
several regulars in this group, and generally a top bloke.

Apairateef

Mr. Scooter wrote:
> On , , Tue, 24 Feb 2009 19:26:54 +1300, sign off, Collector?NZ
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Okay as of Friday at Zero Hour (1630 hrs) I am off, gone unable to
>> connect to a nntp server, (might give google groups a limited look).
>>
>> 30 days ago I gave notice to the company that I was taking a months
>> leave (of over 3 months available to me) now they are spitting the
>> dummy a little, but I am still going. No Company Phone, No Company
>> notebook with remote access, basically no Company, oh except for the
>> car of course)
>>
>> Looking foward (yeah cue Tuis advert) to seeing what things are like
>> when I get back. yep I am being covered (another Tuis Advert) so it
>> could be real job justification when I get back.

> Who are you?

You don't knowww???? Why, they are the incredible Collectorrrrr TA DAHHH

Sarns

EMB

Collector€NZ wrote:
> EMB wrote:
>> Mr. Scooter wrote:
>>> Who are you?

>> He's the Collector. Resident of a Central North Island town, wrangler
>> of networks, observer of meteorology, critic of takeaway food, friend
>> to several regulars in this group, and generally a top bloke.

> Ah Blush

I believe your time off should involve the consumption of rum and the
swapping of stories somewhere in Penrose.

Mr. Scooter

On , , Wed, 25 Feb 2009 22:36:16 +1300, Re: sign off, "Apairateef"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Mr. Scooter wrote:
>> On , , Tue, 24 Feb 2009 19:26:54 +1300, sign off, Collector?NZ
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Okay as of Friday at Zero Hour (1630 hrs) I am off, gone unable to
>>> connect to a nntp server, (might give google groups a limited look).
>>>
>>> 30 days ago I gave notice to the company that I was taking a months
>>> leave (of over 3 months available to me) now they are spitting the
>>> dummy a little, but I am still going. No Company Phone, No Company
>>> notebook with remote access, basically no Company, oh except for the
>>> car of course)
>>>
>>> Looking foward (yeah cue Tuis advert) to seeing what things are like
>>> when I get back. yep I am being covered (another Tuis Advert) so it
>>> could be real job justification when I get back.

>> Who are you?

>You don't knowww???? Why, they are the incredible Collectorrrrr TA DAHHH

Does no-one recognise sarcasm?

>Sarns

---

Mr. Scooter wrote:
> On , , Wed, 25 Feb 2009 22:36:16 +1300, Re: sign off, "Apairateef"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Mr. Scooter wrote:

>>> Who are you?

>> You don't knowww???? Why, they are the incredible Collectorrrrr TA
>> DAHHH

> Does no-one recognise sarcasm?

Yeah me...i was being sarcastic ya drip

Sarns

Enkidu

Apairateef wrote:
> Mr. Scooter wrote:
>> On , , Wed, 25 Feb 2009 22:36:16 +1300, Re: sign off, "Apairateef"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> You don't knowww???? Why, they are the incredible Collectorrrrr TA
>>> DAHHH

>> Does no-one recognise sarcasm?

> Yeah me...i was being sarcastic ya drip
>
> Sarns

Hmm, Sarcastic Sarns... Your turn.

Cheers,

Cliff

EMB

Enkidu wrote:

> Hmm, Sarcastic Sarns...

Never!

texan....usenet@texas...removethisbit.usacom..

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 22:25:46 +1300, Enkidu <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

[snipped]
>Hmm, Sarcastic Sarns... Your turn.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Cliff

Sophisticated, Sassy and sarcastic Sarns ;-p

Cath

Apairateef

texan....usenet@texas...removethisbit.usacom.. wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 22:25:46 +1300, Enkidu
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> [snipped]
>> Hmm, Sarcastic Sarns... Your turn.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Cliff

> Sophisticated, Sassy and sarcastic Sarns ;-p

LOLZ i'll stay out of this ...thanks Courageous Cath LOL

Sarns