Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Re: Why

Re: Why

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

Van Chocstraw wrote:
> Why does Thunderbird wipe out your password file if a news group is
> inaccessible? You have to keep reentering the userid and password when
> you keep trying until your news account is unlocked. It' is a true pain
> in the butt.

when that happens, just close and reopen TB. It should
be kept. Yes, its a pain, but its also a known problem
that doesn't seem to be getting fixed any time soon.
Its been happening for sometime, and its not news
accounts that are affected, its also email accounts.

help!!!!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm