Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > MSI bootup error....

MSI bootup error....

ADVID

my XP is booting up (after welcome and desktop) with a message in a window"

it tries to load but can't find a file - if I cancel it it tries again and
keeps coming up a random times whatever software I'm using always on top of
the screen in front of the software screen/page...most annoying...

Its not in a start-up file and Spybot doesn't deal with it how can i stop it

Dan C

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 15:31:38 +0000, ADVID wrote:

> my XP is booting up (after welcome and desktop) with a message in a
> window"

> it tries to load but can't find a file - if I cancel it it tries again
> and keeps coming up a random times whatever software I'm using always on
> top of the screen in front of the software screen/page...most
> annoying...
>
> Its not in a start-up file and Spybot doesn't deal with it how can i
> stop it loading when i switch on...?

The quickest fix would be to format your hard drive.

Argus

What MOTOROLA products have u installed in yr PC
Is it a modem ?
or is it a handphone software

"ADVID" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:49a2c15d$0$16174$(E-Mail Removed)...
> my XP is booting up (after welcome and desktop) with a message in a
> window"

> it tries to load but can't find a file - if I cancel it it tries again and
> keeps coming up a random times whatever software I'm using always on top
> of the screen in front of the software screen/page...most annoying...
>
> Its not in a start-up file and Spybot doesn't deal with it how can i stop
> it loading when i switch on...?

ADVID

I've got NO Motorola products at all (definitely not my phone) - so where's
it come from ???

"Argus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gnub4q$72g$(E-Mail Removed)...
> What MOTOROLA products have u installed in yr PC
> Is it a modem ?
> or is it a handphone software
>

> "ADVID" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:49a2c15d$0$16174$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> my XP is booting up (after welcome and desktop) with a message in a
>> window"

>> it tries to load but can't find a file - if I cancel it it tries again
>> and keeps coming up a random times whatever software I'm using always on
>> top of the screen in front of the software screen/page...most annoying...
>>
>> Its not in a start-up file and Spybot doesn't deal with it how can i stop
>> it loading when i switch on...?

MSI on bootup .. what is this ?? ADVID Computer Support 11 02-25-2009 12:09 AM
What slows Win2k bootup, how can bootup be made faster? Rolf Computer Support 5 05-29-2007 08:11 AM
Slow Bootup Scott Wireless Networking 5 08-18-2005 07:26 PM
Slow bootup =?Utf-8?B?SmltIEI=?= Wireless Networking 0 01-29-2005 08:17 AM
cisco1711 bootup problem.... Captain Cisco 0 08-07-2004 02:50 AM

Advertisments