Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Unblock Restricted IP

Unblock Restricted IP

john.marijo70@gmail.com

I have found the web that contain alot of fastest proxy list.
http://proxy.papario.com
You can browse sites that your school, work or library have blocked

Regard
Gunadala

VanguardLH

> I have found the web that contain alot of fastest proxy list.
> http:// p r o x y . p a p a r i o . c o m
> You can browse sites that your school, work or library have blocked

How is this a *pro* security question related to this newsgroup?

For criminals, terrorists, and pedophiles trying to hide, just how would
they know that your proxy isn't operated by the FBI? <hee-hee-hee> For
you that might be the POLRI.

So what stops the school, work, or library from blocking access to
publicly accessible proxies? Many already block those, and they update
their lists all the time. Thanks for letting them know about another
one. <rolls-eyes>

I have to wonder how stupid are users that they trust an unknown proxy
owner with the content of their web traffic.

Bear Bottoms

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 18:20:30 -0600, VanguardLH wrote:

> I have to wonder how stupid are users that they trust an unknown proxy
> owner with the content of their web traffic.

Like Tor?
--
Bear Bottoms
Private Attorney General

How to unblock TCP port 42 across a 2514 gram Cisco 1 04-21-2006 09:15 PM
Fast switchable way to block/unblock certain web sites? . Computer Support 1 06-29-2005 02:45 AM
OT Unblock Mobile Phone (UK) JimBob Computer Support 1 11-30-2004 05:48 PM
unblock CMT Computer Support 2 07-29-2004 12:40 AM
Norton -- unblock access to a site WCH Computer Support 1 09-08-2003 11:05 PM

Advertisments