Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Windows was unable to open service WdiServiceHost for writing on local computer

Re: Windows was unable to open service WdiServiceHost for writing on local computer

Lutheran Liberal

On 19 Feb 2009, Black Baptist <(E-Mail Removed)> posted some
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Anyone know how I can fix the error Windows was unable to open service
> WdiServiceHost for writing on local computer

Yeah, go get a copy of Ubuntu Linux, install it and forget about Vista.
It doesn't have that stupid diagnostic service to worry about and it runs
better anyway.