Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Nero back it up essential

Nero back it up essential

agi94 agi94 is offline
Junior Member

I have done a back up of my hard disk and now I need to restore the data.
The back up files are failing to be restored. What should I do?