Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > overloading operator->*() and operator->()

overloading operator->*() and operator->()

gob00st@googlemail.com

Can anyone give me a example of how to overload those two operators
and basic usage please ?
And the what is the difference between operator->*() , operator->()
and operator.() , operator.*() (those two can't be overloaded).

Thanks in advance.
Gob00st

gob00st@googlemail.com

On Feb 20, 4:11*pm, Victor Bazarov <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > Can anyone give me a example of how to overload those two operators
> > and basic usage please ?
> > And the what is the difference between operator->*() , operator->()
> > and operator.() , operator.*() (those two can't be overloaded).

> Why are you posting twice in two minutes? *An urgent issue?

The first only came with a title. And when I clicked it, it said the
content is a empty message because it probably has expired.
Then I thought I failed to submit my first post, so I try to posted it
again.
But both appeared right after the second has been posted.

ZikO

> On Feb 20, 4:11 pm, Victor Bazarov <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>> Can anyone give me a example of how to overload those two operators
>>> and basic usage please ?
>>> And the what is the difference between operator->*() , operator->()
>>> and operator.() , operator.*() (those two can't be overloaded).

>> Why are you posting twice in two minutes? An urgent issue?

> The first only came with a title. And when I clicked it, it said the
> content is a empty message because it probably has expired.
> Then I thought I failed to submit my first post, so I try to posted it
> again.
> But both appeared right after the second has been posted.

If it happens again, try to cancel your extra post.