Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > User Control

User Control

Cederstrom

Hello,

I want to create a page that is split into two parts, I guess the best way
to do it is with a table. So I have a menu to the left and the "page" to the
right.

I will however have different pages, and the menu will be different for each
page. So I figured it would be nice to make some sort of menu that could be
changed dynamically.

But how can I change a UserControl, and from where - The mainpage, or the
other UserControl?

I tried to make a function that would change a label in the usercontrol, but
when I call it, the text doesn't change. So I figure im doing something
wrong.

I hope someone can throw me in the right direction.

Thanks,
- Cederstrom