Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Is used Cisco equipment safe to buy?

Is used Cisco equipment safe to buy?

gutterboy44@gmail.com

On Feb 22, 7:06*pm, Mark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Feb 22, 3:52*am, TimParker <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> > Yeah, I wouldn't mind hearing some names either to look to for good
> > stuff. I work for a small non-profit and would like to get morecisco
> > in our environment but money is sometimes (actually should read
> > always) in short supply.

> > On Feb 21, 9:20*pm, fugettaboutit <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > > Mind name-dropping a few folks to consider? I'd at least like to look
> > > into this option. I've ran the other direction when other companies have
> > > approached me.

> I have alwaysusedwww.myriadsupply.comandwww.networkhardwa reresale.com
> and have been able to get SMARTnet onusedunits without any
> problem. * For items where SMARTnet isn't critical, I've found both
> companies have knowledgeable post-sales techs who can help me with any
> type of configuration problem.

I recently used www.myriadsupply.com as well to purchase some used
cisco gear when I wanted to start to study for my CCVP. Very good
prices and helpful pre-sales to suggest some possible starting
configurations for my lab setup. When I have the money to get some
additional equipment I will use them again for sure.