Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > APPLE TIME CAPSULE

APPLE TIME CAPSULE

NIMON NYAGA KAGURE

i have connected my time capsule well and it shows a green light after
powerig it on meaning its ready,but when i turn to my windows computer its
not detected from the Airport utility so that i can configure it to start
backing up information,since i want to use it for backing up.What could be
the problem.please assist coz am stuck for around a week or so still trying
it everydaay'

Thanks in Advance
Simon Nyaga Kagure

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

NIMON NYAGA KAGURE <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> i have connected my time capsule well and it shows a green light after
> powerig it on meaning its ready,but when i turn to my windows
> computer its not detected from the Airport utility so that i can
> configure it to start backing up information,since i want to use it
> for backing up.What could be the problem.please assist coz am stuck
> for around a week or so still trying it everydaay'
>
> Thanks in Advance
> Simon Nyaga Kagure

Hi, Simon - I suggest you take this up with Apple, as TimeCapsule is their
product. So is Airport.