Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Data Archiving & Migration for Data Stores

Data Archiving & Migration for Data Stores

fedrik fedrik is offline
Junior Member

When we were faced with database archiving issues for Tier 1 storages, we carried out an internal analysis on the data value of present enterprise data stored in the application databases. We realized that proactive data archiving and migration to Tier 2 storages will work in favor of improving application performance. Also, database archiving helped sort out regulatory compliance issues faced by the organization. for more information visit solix.com.