Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > NZ ISP comparisons - crap

NZ ISP comparisons - crap

Nik Coughlin

In my reply in the newer of the Woosh threads I posted a comparison I made
of NZ ISPs.

Given that many of you won't read that reply and that the data probably has
a wider appeal than just those of you that read that thread, I'm gonna
repost it:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...edgMk2ZNsubfDg

It's for my own particular needs (>=5GB cap, >512kbps down), but I think
it's still probably reasonally representative

Any ISPs that I missed that should have been on there? No point if their
prices wouldn't make it into the top few

Rob Davison

Nik Coughlin wrote:
> In my reply in the newer of the Woosh threads I posted a comparison I
> made of NZ ISPs.
>
> Given that many of you won't read that reply and that the data probably
> has a wider appeal than just those of you that read that thread, I'm
> gonna repost it:
>
> http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...edgMk2ZNsubfDg
>
> It's for my own particular needs (>=5GB cap, >512kbps down), but I think
> it's still probably reasonally representative
>
> Any ISPs that I missed that should have been on there? No point if
> their prices wouldn't make it into the top few

An "alternative" for those of us out in the sticks...

http://www.farmside.co.nz/services/f...ket_broadband/

<choke>

Makes Woosh look like a bloody brilliant deal eh?

Rob.
--
Maple Glen http://www.mapleglen.co.nz/
Images http://www.pbase.com/mapleglen/