Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: I HATE MAC'S

Re: I HATE MAC'S

Jm

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Someone brought over two G3 laptops for me to fix ...
> I managed to get both of them up and running...then decided to update to a
> newer browser.
>
> One of the machines did not have any file decompression software
>
> such as Stuff It Expander. (the compressed format is .sit)
>
> Well after searching for a free download...I finally found one and
> downloaded it.
>
> Of course I could not install it because it was *compressed* in the .sit
> format.
>

> They say Windows is stupid...well MAC sure takes the cake here!!!

..sit happens !!!

Zu Arsschlaark!

"Jm " <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gnl9bt$h59$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "philo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Someone brought over two G3 laptops for me to fix ...
>> I managed to get both of them up and running...then decided to update to
>> a newer browser.
>>
>> One of the machines did not have any file decompression software
>>
>> such as Stuff It Expander. (the compressed format is .sit)
>>
>> Well after searching for a free download...I finally found one and
>> downloaded it.
>>
>> Of course I could not install it because it was *compressed* in the .sit
>> format.
>>

>> They say Windows is stupid...well MAC sure takes the cake here!!!

> .sit happens !!!

Oh, .zip it!

DNA

Zu Arsschlaark! <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Jm " <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:gnl9bt$h59$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "philo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Someone brought over two G3 laptops for me to fix ...
>>> I managed to get both of them up and running...then decided to
>>> update to a newer browser.
>>>
>>> One of the machines did not have any file decompression software
>>>
>>> such as Stuff It Expander. (the compressed format is .sit)
>>>
>>> Well after searching for a free download...I finally found one and
>>> downloaded it.
>>>
>>> Of course I could not install it because it was *compressed* in the
>>> .sit format.
>>>

>>> They say Windows is stupid...well MAC sure takes the cake here!!!

>> .sit happens !!!
>>

> Oh, .zip it!

Zip it, Zippy!

chuckcar

"Zu Arsschlaark!" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Q3snl.3323$(E-Mail Removed)2:

> "Jm " <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:gnl9bt$h59$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "philo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Someone brought over two G3 laptops for me to fix ...
>>> I managed to get both of them up and running...then decided to update
>>> to a newer browser.
>>>
>>> One of the machines did not have any file decompression software
>>>
>>> such as Stuff It Expander. (the compressed format is .sit)
>>>
>>> Well after searching for a free download...I finally found one and
>>> downloaded it.
>>>
>>> Of course I could not install it because it was *compressed* in the
>>> .sit format.
>>>

>>> They say Windows is stupid...well MAC sure takes the cake here!!!

>> .sit happens !!!
>>

> Oh, .zip it!

I'm tarred of you gziping arround.

--