Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > problem with the adding jars dynamically

problem with the adding jars dynamically

kmurthy7 kmurthy7 is offline
Junior Member

I am trying to add a jar dynamically to the class path. and then invoking a one of the class method defined in the jar file. It is not giving any error while executing the code but its not performing the action specified in the method.

The following is the code i have written.

package com.netenrich.msp.web.tags;

import java.lang.reflect.Method;

import PluginClassLoader1;
import plugin.PluginServlet;

public class Test {

System.out.println(" start ...");
PluginClassLoader1 classLoader = new PluginClassLoader1();
classLoader.addFile("D:/plugindir/test-plugin/lib/test-plugin-bin.jar");
Class clas = Class.forName("testplugin.NameServlet");
Object obj = clas.newInstance();
Method m[] = clas.getMethods();
for(Method mm : m) {
System.out.println(mm.toString());
mm.invoke(obj, new Object[]{null,null});
}
PluginServlet ps = (PluginServlet)clas.newInstance();
ps.handleRequest(null, null);
System.out.println(" end ...");
}
}

public class NameServlet implements PluginServlet {

@Override
public String handleRequest(HttpServletRequest request,
HttpServletResponse response) throws Exception {
System.out.println(" I am in Name servlet ");
return "/jsp/name.jsp";
}

}

when i run the above code i am not seeing the 'I am in Name servlet' message in the console.
and also return string is just ''.

Can some one please tell me what i am doing wrong here.

Thanks,
Murthy