Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > A treeview type of menu

A treeview type of menu

Charles

Hello,

I am looking for a sample treeview type of menu to program
in to a asp.net app. Any samples, ideas, or pointers
would be helpful.

Currently I have a Repeater control that has some stuff
being displayed. I would really like to have a menu that
looks like a plain treeview control.

The menu:
Personal Information

When user clicks on "Personal Information" the menu will
look like this:
Personal Information
Mailing Address
Contact Information