Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to embed Window Media Control in C# web ?

How to embed Window Media Control in C# web ?

Martin

I can find Window Media Control in C# Com ( C# for window design ), yet I
cannot find this control in C# web.

I find everywhere for this control in C# web, but failure. Please help me,
Thanks!

Martin

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Unless you are using Silverlight, which embeds .NET in the browser, you
cannot use a .NET control in a web browser. The correct method is to use the
Media Player ActiveX control (or move to Silverlight if you want to stay
..NET completely).

Hope this helps!

--
Gregory A. Beamer