Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Maximum number of calls - Betamax VoipRaider

Maximum number of calls - Betamax VoipRaider

Wal

Does anyone reach the maximum number of calls? Does anyone know how
many is it? I'm using Voipraider for 10 days. I was charged after 20
calls. Until today I have 90min. How I can call free again? Does
Anyone know?

Soruk

On 2009-02-19, Wal <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Does anyone reach the maximum number of calls? Does anyone know how
> many is it? I'm using Voipraider for 10 days. I was charged after 20
> calls.

In those 20 calls did you go over 600 minutes? Betamax have a rolling
7-days 600 minute fair use limit, over which you're charged standard
rates.

> Until today I have 90min. How I can call free again? Does
> Anyone know?

I'm not sure what you mean by your first sentence. However, if you hit
the FUP just wait until 7 days have passed from the last call and you
should be in the clear.

International Calls - http://calls.matrixnetwork.co.uk/