Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Woosh Wireless: emails being held up to 3.5 hours

Woosh Wireless: emails being held up to 3.5 hours

hog.badger@mbox.bol.bg

Anybody any idea why emails to my Woosh Wireless account are arriving
up to three and a half hours after they were sent .... from local
addresses?

Complaints to Woosh have been ignored.

hog.badger@mbox.bol.bg

On Feb 19, 7:16*pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Anybody any idea why emails to my Woosh Wireless account are arriving
> up to three and a half hours after they were sent .... from local
> addresses?
>
> Complaints to Woosh have been ignored.

PS... here is the header to a typical delayed email that was sent at
13:35 and received at 16:57
From: <(E-Mail Removed)>
To: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Subject: You've been outbid at xxxxxonline!
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:35:11 +1100

EMB

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Feb 19, 7:16 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Anybody any idea why emails to my Woosh Wireless account are arriving
>> up to three and a half hours after they were sent .... from local
>> addresses?
>>
>> Complaints to Woosh have been ignored.

Hardly surprising as the headers show no issues whatsoever. From the
information you have provided the problem appears to exist in your
system(s).

Alan

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anybody any idea why emails to my Woosh Wireless account are
> arriving
> up to three and a half hours after they were sent .... from local
> addresses?
>
> Complaints to Woosh have been ignored.

Can't explain it, but I have noticed exactly the same thing in the
last week or so.

I believe they are upgrading the mail server this week, so that may
the reason.

--

Alan.

else associated with me.

My current valid email address is:

(E-Mail Removed)

email address.

ewygchvboocno43vb674b6nq46tvb

Richard

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Anybody any idea why emails to my Woosh Wireless account are arriving
> up to three and a half hours after they were sent .... from local
> addresses?
>
> Complaints to Woosh have been ignored.

Possibly its because they suck and cant handle demand for their
half-broadband service?

emails getting held up? Geopelia NZ Computing 14 11-30-2009 06:59 PM
emails ti UK getting held up? Geopelia NZ Computing 20 11-21-2009 03:48 AM
How to access parameter values located inside objects being held inside a Vector nobody Java 1 04-26-2006 04:41 AM
Woosh to Woosh Toxickiwi NZ Computing 7 11-01-2004 08:55 AM
Processor being held at 100% Bibble Babble Computer Support 2 11-01-2003 02:01 PM

Advertisments