Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Accessing email address

Accessing email address

Sireesha

Hi All

In organisation there are 3 groups A, B and C.

I have to develop a webpage where i have access
aparticular groups email address using asp.net.

can any one have idea how to do this.

thx
Sireesha

Manit Chanthavong

First I would design your data storage. Preferable some sort of database.

Then create a 1 to many relationship.
Tables would look like this:

table1 - GroupId GroupName
table2 - EmailId Email GroupId

Then your select statement would look like this:

SELECT * FROM Emails WHERE GroupId=5

Hope this helps?

news:050d01c3aedd$b0e44060$(E-Mail Removed)...