Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > firefox will not open

firefox will not open

D.

when i try to open firefox
nothing happens .
i've uninstalled and reinstalled
with no success .
i've run spybot and ad-aware
and it makes no difference .
any assitance would be greatly
appreciated .
TIA ,
D.

D.

thanks Peter but i cannot open links either .
D.
"Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in message news:499c479f$(E-Mail Removed)-privat.org...
> D. wrote:
>> when i try to open firefox
>> nothing happens .
>> i've uninstalled and reinstalled
>> with no success .
>> i've run spybot and ad-aware
>> and it makes no difference .
>> any assitance would be greatly
>> appreciated .
>> TIA ,
>> D.

> try the suggestions listed here:
> http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/...en+you+open+it
>
> --
> *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email help!!!!
>
> Warning: Private emails sent to me may become public
>
> Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:
> http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/p-potamus.mp3
> http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

D.

thanks Peter .