Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Request.UrlReferrer

Request.UrlReferrer

TJ

Hi,

ASP.NET 2.0.

Request.UrlReferrer works fine. I am able to get the previous request url.
However, if previous request url is something like this form...
"http:....../test.aspx#id=12"...then, I wasn't able to get the query string
from the UrlReferrer.
It seems that it only works if querystring starts ? character for UrlReferrer.

For some reason, I need to get the previous request query string starts with
# like
"http:....../test.aspx#id=12"....

Is there any way I am able to get the query string for this scenario?

Thanks,

TJ

TJ

Thanks for your answer.
Yes, I know that query string should be using ? sign.

However, for some reason, they use # sign instead of ? for query string.
What they said, they can't change the sign for some reason...
That's why I am asking that any way that I can get the whole query string
from UrlReferrer...