Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how do we can create a website(forum) using asp.net and c#

how do we can create a website(forum) using asp.net and c#

NishWishs

hey

I hope everyone one doing best.

i wanted to create a forum using c# can anyone give me idea and design
how to start,
iam unable to come with a good design.

Thankz in advance

Juan T. Llibre

There's a million free source code forums which you can study/adapt.

http://www.codeplex.com/site/search?...rchText=forums

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ums&lr=lang_en

Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/