Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > interact with client pc from server

interact with client pc from server

zaggana zaggana is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I have a web application on a server implemented in Asp.Net. I use this application to open files with extension .qdf with an application called Snapform Viewer.exe in a remote pc.(it's like notepad.exe that opens the .txt files). To open those qdf files I use the function window.ope(url.qdf). This Snapform Viewer.exe is installed in each remote pc.

What I want is to control the dimensions(height x width) and the position(left,right,..) of the window (snapform viewer.exe with the test.qdf file) that will open on the Remote pc.

The snapform Viewer.exe opens the qdf files not with an embedded control, like the pdf. When you set the url for the qdf file it prompts a box that asks whether to open or download the file.