Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > JavaScript question - setting window size

JavaScript question - setting window size

Greg Smith

I am learning to create popup windows. I am trying to get the popup
window to size on opening. I have written JaveScript to do this and it
works fine if I call it by hitting a button, but I can't figure out how
to get it call on loading.

Any help is greatly appreciated.