Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Ars Technica site

Ars Technica site

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

I frequently open multiple tabs when reading news sites. If I haven't
visited a site in, say, over a week, I also like to open the pages listing
older articles in separate tabs.

Trouble is, since Ars Technica moved to a DHTML-heavy design for their site,
I can no longer do this there. Compare ZDNet, which may not be as flash, but
is more amenable to this sort of usage.

Alan

"Lawrence D'Oliveiro" <(E-Mail Removed)_zealand> wrote in
message news:gnb0s6$6hm$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I frequently open multiple tabs when reading news sites. If I haven't
> visited a site in, say, over a week, I also like to open the pages
> listing
> older articles in separate tabs.
>
> Trouble is, since Ars Technica moved to a DHTML-heavy design for
> their site,
> I can no longer do this there. Compare ZDNet, which may not be as
> flash, but
> is more amenable to this sort of usage.

Seems to work fine for me.

What happens when you try to open an older article in a new tab?

--

Alan.

else associated with me.

My current valid email address is:

email address.

ewygchvboocno43vb674b6nq46tvb

Ars Technica's Site Revamps Lawrence D'Oliveiro NZ Computing 0 03-31-2009 02:57 AM
BMC Remedy ARS wrapper Helbrax Ruby 1 01-23-2008 10:11 PM
List of free web site design, web site backgrounds, web site layoutsresources cyber HTML 0 12-21-2007 03:47 PM
List of free web site design, web site backgrounds, web site layoutsweb sites cyber HTML 1 12-19-2007 09:07 AM
Linux.ars ruby mention + script Kev Jackson Ruby 0 10-06-2005 11:33 AM

Advertisments