Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Announce: new TimingAnalyzer version beta 0.92

Announce: new TimingAnalyzer version beta 0.92

timinganalyzer

Hi All,

A new beta version of the TimingAnalyzer is available. Since it
taking much longer than expected to finish the program, a few changes
have occurred.

1) There is only one version now that includes all the features that
are functional to this point. You can download and use without any
restrictions.

2) A new license simply says that the TimingAnalyzer will always be
completely free to use with no limitations for personal and academic
use. There will be a one time charge for commercial use when the
final release occurs. Expected cost will be very low compared to the
competition.

www.timing-diagrams.com

As always, feedback and suggestions are welcome. This way, you can
shape the look and feel of the TimingAnalyzer.

Regards,
Dan

Zhiguo

very useful tool to discuss timing. I have download it and use it!
On Feb 15, 9:10*pm, timinganalyzer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> A new beta version of the TimingAnalyzer is available. * Since it
> taking much longer than expected to finish the program, *a few changes
> have occurred.
>
> 1) There is only one version now that includes all the features that
> are functional to this point. *You can download and use without any
> restrictions.
>
> 2) *A new license simply says that the TimingAnalyzer will always be
> completely free to use with no limitations for personal and academic
> use. * There will be a one time charge for commercial use when the
> final release occurs. *Expected cost will be very low compared to the
> competition.
>
> www.timing-diagrams.com
>
> As always, *feedback and suggestions are welcome. *This way, *you can
> shape the look and feel of the TimingAnalyzer.
>
> Regards,
> Dan

timinganalyzer

On Feb 16, 4:48*am, Zhiguo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> very useful tool to discuss timing. I have download it and use it!
> On Feb 15, 9:10*pm, timinganalyzer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Hi All,

> > A new beta version of the TimingAnalyzer is available. * Since it
> > taking much longer than expected to finish the program, *a few changes
> > have occurred.

> > 1) There is only one version now that includes all the features that
> > are functional to this point. *You can download and use without any
> > restrictions.

> > 2) *A new license simply says that the TimingAnalyzer will always be
> > completely free to use with no limitations for personal and academic
> > use. * There will be a one time charge for commercial use when the
> > final release occurs. *Expected cost will be very low compared to the
> > competition.

> >www.timing-diagrams.com

> > As always, *feedback and suggestions are welcome. *This way, *you can
> > shape the look and feel of the TimingAnalyzer.

> > Regards,
> > Dan

Thanks. Are you using it to discuss timing diagrams in meetings or
presentations or design reviews?