Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Transferring files from computer to PDA/mobile over wi-fi

Transferring files from computer to PDA/mobile over wi-fi

Paul

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me how I can transfer files between my computer and
Nokia E71 over wi-fi?
I've checked the manual and done a few searches but I can't find
anything, and bluetooth is so slow.
Thanks for any help you can give.

Paul